Sunday, February 10, 2008

Memories Taste Like Cyanide

And, all that said, this past week I've been thinking a lot about you.

I even remember what song was playing last time I danced with you. Heck its weird, I know, considering just how bad a memory I have. But everything about it--about you--I remember almost vividly. I held you so tight I was afraid I was crushing you, but you were squeezing just as much, so I figured you were o.k. I remember how I sneaked you and some other chicks to the boys cabin and, when security was coming, you and Laura started freaking out and I had to cover for you.
I remember so much about alot of things that happened between us. I remember I promised once to bring you Vodka and ended up drinking it all a few days before I went to see you. I remember the first time your eyes shone when I said they were pretty, and I remember once that I sang you to sleep. I remember when I was 15, in Corpus. I was sunburnt to the point of blisters, and you were wearing only a towel while waiting for the shower. I thought for some moments then that I liked you...heh... little did I know then that you meant far much more then even, "love" could ever mean.

Sometimes I wish you'd still be back, but heck, thats life. We grow, people move, and sometimes things change. I'm glad your finally where you want to be though, somewhere where since I met you you always wanted go to. Even if I miss you I'm glad for you; I would never trade your happiness for anything.



Drop a line or three sometime darling, stay away from too much red meat and salt, and always remember that your very beautiful and very, very, special to me.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

Aww, that's such a sweet pic... Kiesha really is beautiful. I want to draw her! haha..

 
At 4:06 AM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

gah, that's so sweet dre. you're quite the man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home