Friday, January 04, 2008

Something Revolutionary

Dad:) I hate the System! I hate the vanity of vanities and vexation of spirit. This carnal world disgusts me! It makes me sick because I know the purity and beauty of Heaven. You want an open mind? You want to really be cool? Then reject the sickening puke of man's ways and embrace the pure, powerful, liquor of Heaven! It'll knock your socks off. Are you man or woman enough to take it? Can you handle the power of the Spirit? Or are you going to settle for the milk toast of this world?--Worse than that, the poison of this world? Me‚ I can't stand the filth of this world! Give me those who are free enough to live in the spirit! God give me those who are radical enough to reject the world and all its vile corruptions! True children of David hate the System--they hate the ways of man because they are corruption and filth compared to the powerful intoxication of the Spirit. Spit out the poison of the world and drink in the power of Heaven! Be an intoxicated "spirit-bibber"!


Amen??

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you know, you touch her, and when i get out of this bed i'll come see you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home