Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Stars Go Blue

I don't know if many of you know this, but I'm a horrible procrastinator. Especially when it comes to computers. I'll start to do the simplest of tasks, like checking my bank account, and it'll deviate into replying to messages, chatting up old friends, reading the better half of Byshelle’s 'Adonis' and hearing ads about why I need to subscribe to help the weight-loss program of my exceedingly obese Jamaican wife.

Now that’s depressing...

Not as much as my balance though. Its fallen miserably past the five-dollar mark. Something that I told myself I wouldn't do since coming back from Romania, but then again it doesn't help to have expensive tastes in liquor, now does it?

I haven't shaved today either, or hardly left my bed all day... so with every word I type I'm feeling more and more like a bum.

But you could have gone your whole life without knowing that, couldn't you?

I'm off to bed... forgive this wanker post, yes?

toodles

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

I do happen to appreciate it when you "deviate" into replying to your messages... although it seems you procrastinate in that too. :P

That said, get out of bed, stop being a bum, and make someone happy! teehee. love you.

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

Living the life of a bum, ehhh? It's a lovely life!

 
At 12:44 AM , Blogger Boo ya said...

oh dre your so random i love u.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home