Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two-thirty in the morning, and...damn... I'm feeling dry

It has been for the past several days that I have been a very volatile individual. Not only spiritually, but emotionally and intellectually. I've been having reoccurring flashbacks of things or feelings that I nearly had forgotten about. Maybe I tried once before I thought them buried and its only now that they've reoccurred to taunt me.

Inside I feel my head is crawling over with ants. Brazilian ants, the type that are about three inches long and that'll pick your bones dry if given the opportunity. There have been times that I have honestly believed without a doubt that I would go partly insane someday. Its not from one single thing but accumulation that pivots on some minute apex of my psyche. The great battle-ground of fitful emotion and my logic beckoning to me. "Suck in your gut soldier, and swallow your tongue. There's no room for anything but resignation in the army." Resigned to exist, resigned to continue. I don't want to resign myself to anything, but neither do I want to build naive expectancy.

I have not been one for giving up though and most that know me will tell you that I stubbornly bull my way through anything if I decide to do so. Its either all or nothing, I refuse to ever give anything I do up to mediocrity. To me thats worse then never doing it at all. But what if one doesn't know what to do at all? Can he ever then put his effort towards anything?

Forgive me, I do not mean to whine or even rave about anything. Its two-thirty in the morning and damn I'm feeling dry today.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

sounds like you need to get laid, my man. :P

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

Hahaha... Tiger! :P

Naive expectancy? How bout blind faith!

"Its either all or nothing, I refuse to ever give anything I do up to mediocrity."
Good for you. ;)

"But what if one doesn't know what to do at all?"
I think, deep down, you know the answer to that one.

Praying for you, Dre. Keep fighting!

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog and wow, i LOVE how you can express yourself. I don't mean to be anonymous, but i feel so small in comparison to your giant intellect. Heh. Do you write personal letters? Have an e-mail?
I've heard your name once or twice from Canadian friends, although i've never seen a proper picture, or even met.
If you care to, put up an address, and i'll write.
ciao

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

Alright sure its

yarglethebargle@yahoo.com

Once you prove to me that your not a spam company/virus sender I'll give you the one I actually use to chat with. No offense meant, thats just the way I roll... Hehe

Haha... Tiger, that brought a smile to my face! Thanks:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home