Thursday, December 13, 2007

Une Celery

I am convinced that the people that videotape pranks and put it up for others to watch are some of the lowest degree. Sure... their funny. But I don't think I wouldn't enjoy anything like aliens jumping out from bushes or black women sniffing me.

Well...maybe if the black women was hot...that would be a entirely different story.

Jeri Lynn Ryan is hot. She's definately a fantasy.

I just finished watching old men in drag playing xylophone's while saying "Alarm Horse" in the most curious notes of falsetto.
I think I'll be traumatised for life.

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger Nic said...

jeri lynn ryan is the ugliest hag of pork i've seen in such a long long time....

this is nic btw....

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

I know its you dude... but she is hot though... should see her as 7 of 9.

Whats a hag of pork?:P

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

hahaha andre.....i love it.

 
At 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know, but if i did, it wouldn't change my prejudice against rhubarbarians

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

Happy Christmas Dre, have a wickedly wild one at that. :P We'll discuss writing again one day soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home