Thursday, March 15, 2007

Titles are gay

Well they are... very very gay. I never like titling my posts, even my pieces of writing I hate titling. They usually come up shoddy and weak.

But yes, in other news....................... NECROPHILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, that got your attention didn't it? Actually, thats my new word of the week... you'll be surprised at what you can learn when you read a page from a medical dictionary every day.

I haven't forgotton you, I've just been absent. When you read my soon-up-coming piece of poetry/prose you'll understand why. Only got a little bit of it left to finish up and then I'll post it up for everyone to read.

Ta-ta darlings, don't let the baker man scare you.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Blogger The Revig said...

sexual molestation of corpses... hmmm...

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Chiss the Cook said...

Yes, I knew that word before. I was surprised to see it here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home