Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happenings

Yes, so I've been a tad bit delinquent with my blogging and stuff but I do have a good excuse. You see it was because Mr. Friendly, my sock puppet, decided about a week ago that if he looked at me with a sick little grin (which he knows I hate) that I'd crack and give him that candy bar he's been moaning about for a long time now. Turns out though that a leperchaun came in through my window in the nick of time and handed me a damn good apricot and onion pie and so yeah, its magical properties have helped stave off Mr. Friendly's mental attacks for awhile. Don't know how long I'll be able to hold off though, the last slice is nearly gone. *looks around frightendly*

I love experimenting with food though, kind of a hobby of mine. You name it and me and Mikey have probably made it or will make it in the near future: fried cucumbers, honey sandwhiches with cumin ontop, frozen pea frosties. We now know why you don't try to fry actual banana's instead of plantains, they melt in the frying pan (literally)

But yeah, I've been writing a bit more. Finished a longish piece that I'll be posting up on a blog I'm making especially for my writings. When I post enough stuff and get it all organised I'll put up the link. Anyways, the night is young and I'm feeling pretty, witty and gay (no happy damnit, HAPPY!!!) Ta-ta.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

heh...awesome.
tell mr. friendly... he can have my candy bars.
ohw i need to try some of recipes..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home