Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Right...

So I've been thinking a bit (a dangerous pastime, I know) that whacky old kook really IS Belle's father... but thats not what this is about.

No really, I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks or something and I've come to realise that sometimes I'm quite a negative person. Yes, I know thats a weird thought cause I usually try to be happy outwardly but I have a problem with thinking bad stuff about things at the same time. Not about people though, no not at all... I always give people or circumstances the benefit of doubt, even to the point of fault. I guess I'm just not that forgiving of myself as I am of other people for the most part.

I'll tell you what though, negativity sucks worse then a gay vacum cleaner and, whats funny about it, is that its always different every time. Think about it really, if your not miserable about one thing then its about another and on and on it goes. So yeah, why speculate about the bad things in life if they always change and are unstable? Good things never change: hot chocolate on a cold morning still makes me feel like the king of the world, the sun still shines in the summertime, old friends still complete me, writing will never cease to exist and, most importantly, I will always have Jesus by my side no matter what happens.

And yeah, thats about all that could ever matter to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home