Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm BAAACCCK!!!!

Well only for awhile, in a few hours I need to be going out on the road till monday so then i'll be really back but thats beside the point.

Miss me?!? If you didn't then a pox on you too!!

Just wanted the world to know that I'm still here and yes (to quell rumors) still breathing with full brain functions as well. Though, naturally, the bain function parts is highly debatable. Haha!

Anyways, got backa few hours from the MATCH Meeting. (A four day camp for all of Texas) the people from New Orleans and Jopland came as well so yea it was pretty cool. Lots of girls, lots of old friends... sick as a dog but I got a smile on my face:D

Pray that this weekend goes well though, got three looong days of ballons to look foward to and I'm feeling feverish. *shudders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home