Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yes Mari, this is for you

Well would you believe it my psycho has gone crazy on me. She (well actually I) decided to end this ridiculous back-and-forth about who is a better poet and bring it down to a contest between us two. She's mad I tell you, absolutely raving mad and she knows it. Its seems my cure for her writers block has gotten to her head and she thinks now that I'm her bitch. Good God, she forgot already that I practically taught the woman everything she knows about poetry. *grins smugly*

Yes, so do your worst psycho, it'll be quite enjoyable really. God knows I've given you enough to fume about with that last paragraph hahaha.

Oh yes, in case your wondering who I'm talking about here's a link to her http://schmetterliebling.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

Hey Drea, I have a contest theme for the two of you. I need a poem of a prayer warrior...just your everyday person...but the peom is not about him as being a prayer warrior but it is his prayer to not fail others as a prayer warrior. You think your up to that? If so send me an email and I'll give you more details. This could be fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home