Monday, January 15, 2007

Something from a poem

Glaze my gaze with your summer days,
In glades and lakes secrets revealed;
Myriads of Dryads dance your ways
With secret souls, in heart, congealed.


Yes, it is mine, third stanza or somethingish I think it was... now tell me what you think of it. I hate the title though, nasty little thing and I think I'll change it sooner or later. But no, I won't put it up here yet... still need to finish the editing of it. This snippet is just one of my favorite quatrians I've done in a long time.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooo nice love

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Chuck said...

It sounds a little like Don Mclean in the beginning...hehe

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger The Schminger said...

bastard. i'm going straighaway to write something perfect. i am still your superior. damn it.
cough

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

Maybe... its that fresh air thats starting to clear your senses damnit!

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

love it
dre ur too cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home