Monday, January 08, 2007

And so it is..

Yes, she's gone! For all of you that know her you know who I'm talking about... For all of you that don't, well its about time you do. No she didn't die, you dunce (though the entire point of this post is to make you think she did) but... well... she's gone...


Look at her, there she is... (Psycho don't kill me, its the best pic I could find) Not much to say about this psycho, great woman though, one of the very few that I'll ever be able to call truly "wise." Great painter, great writer, great musician great.... everything. Gahh and she left me, yes my dear little psycho left me for the bloody mountians of Switzerland!

Its o.k though--watch out psycho--you only got a few months before I come looking for you... hope you have found a comfortable cave by then mwahahaha....Yes, so then, let us bow our heads and say a prayer for this girl as she trapieses off to new worlds. "Dear lord, keep her away from tall blonde yodlers named Bruce and watchmakers with the last name of Heir Googlestien. Amen."

Love you Mari, miss you like hell already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home