Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Merry New Year

Pah, a bloody pox on the New Year, I liked the old plenty! But I suppose that change is good for you so I'll just smile and wave at 2006 and put it in my little box of memories. Lots of memories in the last year, some good ones some bad, but I try to remember the good ones as much as I possibly can.

I don't really have much of a resolution this year though, except maybe leaving the States. Going to put up my want add sometime this week and see how it works out. Cha-ching.

Happy New year ya'll hope it'll be the best for you...

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

Happy Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years, Paddies Day, Chinese New Year, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Independence Day, Valentines, May 1st and urm...roll on Christmas 2007!

Keep on writing and posting prose and poetry, send me any recent stuff to my email. Have a good year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home