Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Merry Christmas

Alright... so I said it! Even though I know I shouldn't because everyone is posting on their blogs about Christmas and this wonderful time of year. I shouldn't just because their all doing it but I'll do it now just for you. Yes YOU... the one reading my blog... if your not that person, then I guess its not for you and what I'll say really doesn't matter then at all.

Merry Christmas to one, to all, there's so much that one can be thankful for this time of year. I love Christmas, winter is my favorite season of the year. The snow covering the trees, the feeling one gets when their wrapped up in warm blankets by the fireplace and its cold outside, the tingling of your nose when flakes fall gently down on it--its all beautiful.

Christmas is beautiful, the smell of pine tree's, the carols (older ones, I hate the modern ones) the food, the lights, being able to spend time with friends and family...... Oh yeah, and watching the original cartoon of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Really funny, if you've ever seen it. Honestly though, the best part for me is spending time with the birthday man himself... it makes the tiring month worth the while:P

Anyways, I must be off...Merry Christmas everyone, hope this season will be filled with love, laughter and light for all of you.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger Christina Cuevas said...

You are so right. I just read over the last several posts of mine, and all have been chrismas oriented, aw, who cares ma man... A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!

 
At 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Nic said...

my birthday too pipsqueek

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home