Friday, June 05, 2009

Whistle

You know what? Jiminey Cricket is a liar and a thief!! He told me that I should let my conscience be my guide and all that's ended up with me doing is dukeing it out with a pair of fat Caribbean whores over rights to the use of their street. Well I won...wild night actually... but you should come on down sometime on Tuesday and Friday nights, I do a mean hour and a half of busking! (God that's like, so a must-see these days!!) Heheheh...

Ummm yes... there was something I was going to say... oh right! Updates!! See I knew that there was something I forgot but damn I'm just like sooo good at all this remembering jazz and things.:D

So whats been up since I last left you? Well my birthday came, and passed, and 20's a big number YEY! Got to share my birthday with the wonderful occasion of a child being excavated from my friends womb... pretty rockin actually. Cutest little thing that you'll ever see this side of the Mississippi. Started working on the Duke of Whores a bit more and finished writing another short story... don't have a title for it yet, but its some random Fairy Tale thing... personally, I blame Wilde, but that's another matter all on its own.

I want to meet Edward Cullen so I can murder him... vegetarian vampire... PAH! More like gay. All of you ladies that have fallen for him: YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED.

But yes... so have Obama fans for that matter too.

Adieu

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dearest Dre,
Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate it with ya, hope we can hook this weekend! Wishing you all the wonderul things this life can bring...Happy happy 20th year!!!
~MarieAnne

 
At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG unless u r a human eating vampire do not diss Edward!!!

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger The Schminger said...

I don't want to murder Ed Cullen...just kick him in the nadgers and tell him not to be a pedophilic emotionally abusive wankhard.
Though, to be honest...he deserves the horrific life he'll have with whingey co-dependent Bella.
(to me, twi-hards! to me!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home