Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I can't stand to fly

But not because I'm naive, but simply because who wants to do that when you can be Spiderman? I found a new spot to do Parkour with lots of ropes and bars and, when I do it there, I feel like a freakin web-slinger superhero, baby!!

*pant, pant*

O.k now that's not all that I've been up to, by any means. I've also started working more on my writing and I've finally coaxed my use out of her little fox-hole. How? Don't ask... but it did involve a duck, some rubber-bands, and a large quantity of fried zucchini.

Anyway, if you haven't seen Cruel Intentions yet, do! I'm not of a person for Highschool films, but Sarah Michelle Gellar is just so damn hot. The things I would do to her face...hehehe.

Oh and I just got one of those old-style leather jackets in the provisioning. You know, the type that bikers use. I'm quite in love with it in this particular moment. I'm so pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home