Saturday, April 11, 2009

Updates

Man... it has been a long time since I've been around this place, hasn't it? My apology will be accepted, of that I'm certain. I have several excuses by which to tag my absence, namely: having a life.

No, but seriously, I have been detained these past weeks. Hence my sudden disappearance from blog, chat, and general cyber life. But never fear--Tigger is here! And, what is more, I'm back again... "yeeeeey" *weak applause ensues*

So lets see what I've been up to, yeah?

1. The power bar on Fifi (Yes, that's my laptops name... deal with it) fizzed out and Dre got a new, refurbished one. The new one is giving him troubles but at least its semi-working.
2. Dre also finished reading Crime and Punishment and is positively stumped as to what to read now. (Any idea's anyone?)
3. Jesus has been teaching Dre lots of new things. Its been marvelous, and humbling.
4. I've begun writing the second part of my omnibus. Its called "The Duke of Whores"... (Coming soon to a book reading near you.) I've also begun poetry again after a decently long dry spell.
5. I've discovered that I am thoroughly obsessed with Angelina Jolie.

And tall, blonde, Russian army girls with guns.

...That is all

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

read "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer".

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

wow about the russian army girls

 
At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Toxi said...

"Man... it has been a long time since I've been around this place, hasn't it?" Yes, and the blogger world has been sincerly grateful for the recient cease in despertaely-pathetic writings that you put up here, SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!! do your duty as a human being and report this blog as spam!! you will do doing the whole blogger community a fabulous favor!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home