Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Pessimist

Yep, she's fresh out of the oven. For those of you that are interested in getting a preliminary copy, please write me at beauchamp.andre@yahoo.com.

Please note that I will not send you a copy if you only offline me, or comment on this post asking for a copy. The reason is so that I can make a mailing list for future use in sending my works around on a greater scale.

Also, if you like the book and know of others that would enjoy it as well, please feel free to send it to them. The more the merrier.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

Please send it to me Dre:D

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Sure thing.... write me at that address and I will

And no, there is no way around it.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Queen Killjoy said...

Ha. And again, I say, HA! Being your sister comes with it's random benefits. Okay, now that I have sufficiently wasted time, I will hop to, and see what you have written.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home