Friday, February 20, 2009

Sumo King

My God! How long have I fevered, how much have I shivered--all the while thinking that I've been well, and warm.

I feel as if I've just awoken from a long, oppressive dream. How long has it been since I've seen the sunlight, since I've let its warmth caress my cheek: one month, two? And for the most absurd reasons. My brain fever has made it clear... I haven't been myself.

But today I returned to my youth, even if it was just for a little while.

And I think I'm back to normal again.

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you're not.

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Queen Killjoy said...

You were normal at some point? Wow..I must have missed that....

 
At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah... is this your excuse for all the emotional garbage that you've been posting? Don't think it will work, you always were and always will be a dork. AND YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU FOR IT!! haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home