Monday, April 09, 2007

Food for thought

Its odd what can inspire some of my idea's...
Like yesterday, I was having a bit of a discussion with a friend of mine about writing and he, being somewhat of a perfectionist on the subject, decided to list the entire process to me, verbatim Beka. "First you get full of your subject, then you write the first draft and then...." (About here is where I stopped listening to what he was saying and a thought came into my head):

Question: Get full of a subject before you write......but what is it that people are full of?

Answer: Shit!

Me: Ah then, one should write about shit!

Honestly now, that is an odd idea but it gets one wondering.... words are such wonderful things to twist around no? Speaking of writing though, I posted a piece of surrealism in my writing blog (you can find it in the prosiac section) so yes, if your interested feel free to give it a peek.

But yes, must run now, the devil loves an idle worker.

4 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

cute one....lve u

 
At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spaking?Don't you mean speaking?

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Yes, thats exactly what I meant.. sorry about that:P

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Eman said...

Joanne beat me to the typo. Damn it. I was just about to prove how pedantic I can really be.

P.S. I don't like you, Joanne. You ruin people's days.

P.P.S. I'm kidding. You're a nice person.

P.P.P.S Not that I would know. But still. Aw, never-freaking-mind, you ruined my day, you typo-catching-pre-emptive-striking-stealer-of-all-good-ideas...person! Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home