Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What ever happened to the old man's heart?

Why, it was swallowed by pain as he slowly fell apart. What else did you think it would be?

Shinedown has become a recent favorite to play on my laptop, Brent Smith's voice is a near divinity. I've also picked up reading Jack London again which always makes me shiver inside. I would definately refer his stuff to people. Something about it seems all so base, almost primordial in its savagery and yet refined as well... ah wonderful wonderful stuff indeed.

Something for the senses: my sister did these and she's only bloody 13!!!







4 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

nice framing of the shots and good colour.

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Chuck said...

btw dre its "Whatever happened to the YOUNG mans heart"

and I'm not 13, you know that.

 
At 12:51 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Oh whatever, old... young... its all a state of mind anyways.

And yes, Teeny, as I remember you are 13.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Chuck said...

since when? You have your dates quite mixed up and polluted in your head...I think you need an orange.

Be a pirate. Arrrr!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home