Friday, April 06, 2007

Something Cool

You gotta know someone up there loves you when something like this happens...

Right, well first off I was kinda worried cause there was a chance that I would not be allowed to go to WS this year, just for different reasons. And I was all worried about it and stuff but then yesterday I get this letter from the JT office.

Me: *cringe cringe* God give me grace for whatever it is.....
Them: Your accepted!!!
Me: Praise be the good Jesus! *weeps in touges*

Then, about five minutes later I get another message, this time from the RD's because I had written them awhile back asking for access to turn FD. Turns out, they said yes too and the best part is that I don't have to wait to rejoin here in the States but I can do it when I find my home in Europe.... I've had a huge grin on my face ever since.

It really odd when stuff like this happens; its like you go through alot coming into the year and it seems like nothing is going right and no matter what you do, things just get worse and worse. Then boom, just like that, things get suddenly better and your riding in cloud nine.

All that to say, Jesus is too good to me, I could never ever deserve a fraction of what he has given me.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

i know, right?? im in too...its so cool when jesus works things out like that....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home