Saturday, November 04, 2006

One two, one two

There's something about spending a lazy morining doing nothing except getting some good word time, then reading Dostovetsky while listening to a collection of favorite songs that can't be beat. In the end, it leaves me with a unmistakable grin on my face, renewed zest of life. That was yesterday, and I was happy.

Now lets move on to today:

I have been listening to Aerosmith in unhealthy amounts again.... damnit... I know I should stop. I've also been reading shite short stories by some modern authors that think that their all that. I don't really know why, the titles seemed interesting but the rest of it just sucked. Like eating a pie without the filling... bad aftertaste and all. Now tell me, if thats not enough to make a perfectly good morning lay as atomic waste. I found this weird article though that made me laugh, its rather.... well... odd.

"A naked man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon after telling police he had a screwdriver in his buttocks. The man was lying on a tree stump masturbating beside a nature path near the El Cerrito Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.
John Sheehan, 33, of Pittsburg was initially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. But when asked if he was carrying anything police should know about, Sheehan mentioned the tool, said El Cerrito Detective Cpl. Don Horgan.
"You can't get much more concealed than that," Horgan said."

And yes, its odd. But odd is good in random intervals. Kind of like the song "Crazy" Damnit! Need to stop listening to Aerosmith before they make me completely depressed. Bah, I'm going to write something.....

4 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to appreciate a guy who reads Dostovetsky and writes poetry.

A dying breed. ;)

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

Hey Drew, Did you ever finsih your book?

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

Whao man I meant Drea!!

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Yes actualy, I did finish the book. Its been done since January and i'm currently writing part two.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home