Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hello Miss X

Hello Miss X, how do you do; have you missed me like I've missed you? And does every smile that we make take our breath away? There's so much I'd like to do with you, so much I'd like to say. Take a walk, drink a glass of wine, hold your hand as we shut our eyes and pretend nobody is watching. I've done that in my dreams, you know: dreampt of the foggy beach on a cold November. Just you and I there, no one else; the sunset fire is your hair.
There's so much I'd like to tell you--whenever I see you I feel my head crammed with 1,000 things to say. One thousand too many for lack of knowledge to say what I really mean. Its not that I don't want to speak to you, I just don't know how. Show me what you like and I'll say it all to you--teach me the steps to your waltz and you know that I'll dance for you.
Sometimes I wonder if you've noticed me--I doubt that I can even see myself at times. And yet your silent sting is not enough to cure me, only ample to extend my mindless agony. If I danced with you--just one dance--and looked into your eyes would you let me reach inside and gently touch your soul? Would you let me kiss your hand and would you smile if I whispered that I love you? That smile would mean the world to me.


P.S Nope, its not for my ex that I wrote this... the first two sentances are actually a piece of a poem I'm working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home