Monday, October 23, 2006

The world is a circle without a beginning

Actually its not... we have a telescope at my place and I made the most wonderful discovery that will greaty assist me in my wicket weaving: The world is a 4D Hexagon that revolves around a gaint cheetoe. Strange isn't it?

Today's been full of strange things though. I did alot today (which is very odd on weekends when I'm not out) My dad took all my JETTS away to climb a big rock and so I stayed back cleaning the house and cooking. I love to cook though. When you really get into it its an art. Don't do it much but when I do I really put alot into it. Gotta have the right ingerdients though, I have having to cook when you have nothing to add to it... Its like, "Hell, how do you freakin expect the steak to taste when its made with ketchup and processed cheese?"

Been listening to Aerosmith all this afternoon... good music for when your all alone in a house and no one can hear you singing along. Somehow, that music never fails to leave me depressed afterwards. But thats not bad, small doses of depression is what fuels alot of my poetry. Speaking of which, began another piece today. Not really done but I'll put it up here anyways. I don't got a title for it though, but as a rule I never title any of my works until the final draft is complete. Strange I know, but everythings been weird today.

Suspended o'er the world I gaze
With eagle eyes and eagle feet,
And, glistening, in my golden grave
I lie as dead as vulture meat.

I am the vulture--hear me screech!
My erie eyes behold thy cleft,
My toxin words at last beseech
Thy vixen hold to heal whats left.

Vixen? No, thou cannot be so
Tis I who's vixen and the fox;
And you are graceful as the roe
My innards bleed inside your trots.

And with your kiss you form my wound,
My vulture eyes can see no more;
They looked for danger as you swooned
For those across the salty floor.

But though you stray far from my eyes,
Thy fairy form I won't despise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home