Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Remember remember the fifth of November

And so I did it.... I finally saw V for Vendetta. Pitiful that I didn't see it in the theater but oh well. Its a very good movie though, I love the alliteration V makes use of when he first meets Evy. Alot of big words there that I don't understand. After seeing it, I was talking to Mikey (one of my JETTS) and he suggested that we do something to commerate the fifth as well. Something was mentioned about going to the park and lighting a ducks tail aflame but we're still stumped as to how we could do that and not get charged with arson by the cops.

For any matter, I went to a get-together in our area here. Played soccer and stuff... wasn't the best game though. I try to keep the scoring to 2 at the max and when I let three goals in its just pisses me off. It was a tie game but I really should be doing better. I'm out of practise though, haven't played a good game since Wordstock but hopefully I'll get back into practice again.

I've had alot on my mind recently. Most of its missing my psycho already. She tells me that she's getting on the 7:30 train and heading out to Hollywood.... Alright fine so its more like South Africa and she's flying, I don't care about details and that kinda loving will still drive a man insane. I really need to call her though, but she's been busy, my psycho has. Once she leaves I'll probably be all moody and post a picture or two but it won't last too long I sware. Don't want to make it sound like she died or anything.

I feel like I'm dying though, playing soccer for a few hours in the Texas sun will suck the life-blood outta anyone these days. Gotta go drink something, I feel like my head is a friggin percussion instrument....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home