Friday, November 10, 2006

El Guapo

It all seems like a far-away dream I had once upon a time. The smell of cheap paint and exhaust fumes, the garbage ridden streets, the children trying to convince me to buy gum and cheap jewlery, the dust clouds and stray dogs, the food, the starring at a white wall's for hours in a dentist office...

Yep spent most of my week in a border town in Mexico and you gotta love it. And... and... and if I hear another spanish word or someone tell me that their wares are "cheeper then Dollar General" I'll wish that their future generations are born faceless.

I did like the food though, and the fact that I spent the nights at the Harlingen home... but other then that I really can't say I enjoyed it. It was for a dentist visit (cause its cheeper there) and after I leave a dentist office I strangely always feel like my mouth has been violated in twenty different ways. Finally got the crown on my tooth though so yeah PTL for that at least. :)

It's good to be back though, in more ways then one.

6 Comments:

At 6:27 PM , Blogger The Schminger said...

giggle snort. faceless. hee hee. fly, my pretty. fly! fly!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

hahaha! I am laughing too much! And I laughed at the guy in the car crash! Of course it was after finding out he was okay! You know I like you :P

The schminger sounds a little odd.

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

Hail King Dre, you now have a crown!

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Psycho said...

car crash? someone died? huh? :D

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

No one died! The driver lived, just broke his arm. I hope it was not the arm i was pulling on.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Psycho said...

damn...well that defeats the purpose of the suicidal mission to blow up the world from his acid bombs he placed in his car before he crashed!

HOW TRAGIC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home