Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

That's all I want to say to you really... that and... well... I've missed you. There's this shaky ball of emptiness in my stomach. It won't leave, I've tried to make it so. It did a little when I made up your present all nice and fancy-like. But now that its done, it won't go away. I felt hungry though I've eaten; with every drop of water, I thirst. I've run to the phone all day when it's rung thinking that it was you calling for me.

I know that your happy though, and so I'll smile because I know your smiling. At least I hope you've been. Not everyone knows you like I do, and that makes me feel so damn lucky. Its the best present anyone could ask for.

Merry Christmas Doll

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

Awww! So sweet! Merry Christmas Dre, hope that it's tons and tons of fun;)

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

Hmmm...I'd like to think this was for me, but yeah. Lucky woman, whoever she be.

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger toxi said...

..way off date i know, but one day, you will come back to all these old posts and read this...(or hell, your blog will just send u a comment update)
Yep, i really am a lucky chick to have Dre write such things about me. And though I'll never say this to your face... "I am just bluffing! All the time!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home