Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayer Request

For those of you that know me well, you'd know that I don't personally ask for prayer usually. Its not that I mind it, I'm just usually too proud to ask for prayer for things. But I'm asking for it now...or confessing now... I'm not sure which. I was never too great at doing these sorts of things.

Basically, I just want to say that I'm truly sorry if over the past month/month-and-a-half I've hurt you in any way. I'll be the first to admit, I've been a first-rate asshole to alot of people, including the Lord, and for that I apologize. There hasn't been any real reason for it, its just been my pride and when I don't spend much time with Him it becomes really apparent, real quickly.

So please, if I can ask it, please pray for me. Not that I can find another home to move to, not that I'll have a good day, but that the Lord will break me and change me radically. I know I need it... my attitude has really sucked, and I know that I cannot do it by myself...I'm too weak when it comes to these sorts of things.

Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for putting up with me, guys. I appreciate it greatly.

5 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Blogger Eman said...

God bless you, Dre.

That's the first step to positive change in your life.

 
At 12:29 AM , Blogger Sam said...

I solute you Dre! Prayers sent your way! Head up and eyes forward!

Far more sinful than you and hopefully learning from it,

Stephanie~
-xxx

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

GBY Dre... keep fighting. Praying for you.

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

love you. chin up

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Boo ya said...

you're not anal. I love you. praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home