Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Darling Dear



Sweet sweet darling, sweet tender tender sweet sweet darling pineapple grove... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I was going to do something spectacular, you see. Make a poem or something pretty. However, you demanded a post now and so, being the birthday girl and all... a post is what you will get.

Um.... damnit... I was never too good at impromptu. Think... think

Aha... what did the Blonde say when she saw cheerios?..... "Oh look, Doughnut seeds!"

Hehehe... Happy Birthday Elley. Eighteen now, huh? Supposed to be one of the best years of your life so yeah... live it up doll. Drink lots tonight and smile, (I've been told it makes you look pretty.)


P.S I know the picture is a tad old... but I don't have a recent one (hint hint)

4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

ahwww. you're so sweet! thank youu I feel so special. xxx
lol
I loved your joke, laughed for a good while.. hahaha yes I'm that stupid. lol
Love you!!

(that pic is from when I was 13..hahaha)

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

Happy Birthday Ely! Hope you have a great one.

Drea, Have you dad check my post of Feb 18th...it will make him smile.

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELY! Hope you have a really sweet, fulfilling year ahead. Love you!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

thank you. I hope so too :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home