Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Goodbye....

The tickets are booked, the time is set. Tomrrow I'm ging to be leaving 5 years worth of everything and leaving to a far off land filled with Borsht, Vampires and Gypsies and... well... I guess thats all. Never had any of that stuff before though, so it should be fun.
Their might be humans down there too, you never know... but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. hehehe..

Ahem!!

Yes, tomorrow I'm leaving off to Romania, kind of a strange thought really. I always wanted to go, just never thought I'd get this far. Trepidation: thats the one word I'd use to describe it. I love the new, just wish I could take the old along with me.

My home's been great, some of the funniest, most resourceful people one could ever live with; somehow, no matter how boring the circumstances, they can always find a way to entertain.
Some good memories over the past few years like the time we were superhero's, (I was Zoomzoom kid with a big "Z" on my chest, Mikey was the flying dutchman.) Or the time we ate a whole bunch of caffeine pills and coffee watched cartoons all night. (I tired to cure Teeny's laziness by nearly drowing her in milk--cut me some slack, it got her to move, at least!) Our talentless band that everyone thought we were so serious about but was just a joke, the many nights we wasted on Family Guy, all the roadtrips, filming our documentary, the unending wealth of inside jokes and cheesy rhymes and pick-up lines we've made (its could be considered a sub-dialect really.)

Yep, its been great fun, a little tough at times in different ways, but the teens here made living at my home an adventure. If any of you have lived with them for any amount of time you'd understand what I'm talking about.


All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
...Hold me like youll never let me go
Cause Im leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when Ill be back again...

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

All the best! Hopefully you'll be able to visit us all on the net! Take care!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Boo ya said...

awwwwwww dre im going to miss you! you should also make honorable mention of the your...other friends?? :D jk...i love u!!!!!!! MISS U

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Teeny said...

dre take that absolutely HIDEOUS last picture down this moment or I refuse to send you that recording. :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home