Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dear World

Hello, world...

No, the rumors are not true; I haven't drowned en route to the Bahamas. There were no giant Guinea Pigs involved, and John Elton is definately gay. I have been neglectful of you though and, for that, I have a good explination coming.... just give me some time to think of it.

Oh... oh yes, I'm in Canada!! Bet you weren't expecting that one, huh? But, seriously, it is true. Been helping my home to move up here since the end of Wordstock... been really busy with this and that. Alot of business stuff cause I'm trying to move to Romania. Got a home that said they'd take me for a 30 day trial period and then, if they like me, vote me straight in from there. Going to be looking into tickets sometime this week, getting a bank account set-up and all that kind of stuff. Trying to get it all out of the way so that I can sit back and relax with my friends up here for a few weeks before I leave.

Let see, what else... been starting a new surrealism peice, nothing solid yet, just a few bits here and there. Have a few ideas on the subject content but not much yet. Hopefully I'll have it done before I leave though.

Anyways, yes... its late I think I'll head off to bed. Catch you around, sometime.

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

you're not...aloowed...to go to romania.n no!!!!! i protest!!

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Laura said...

NO DRE YOU CANT GO TO ROMANIA!!! hahahaha yeh ive heard tons about u and all ur ppl moving to canada a bunch of times, but still wonderful to hear u say it, but no u mustnt go to romania!

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

Umm... hello? Heh heh... Who are you "artistic creature"? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home