Saturday, June 23, 2007

Night Out

Took some old friends out to eat last night... kind of a last-time thing cause I'll never be able to see them again once I leave to Romania. Had a blast really... wouldn't have traded it for anything.

Here's me giving Ceci her extremely-belated birthday present. Everyone look at Lain! *points finger* Now it could just be the very insincere grin pasted on my face that causing her to do that... or the fact that we re-enacted the whole thing so Leila could take this picture... but I think its more like she's thinking, "Score!!! now I can get in with green freckles." (If you know what I mean) *wink wink*


Odd photo...


We were thinking of putting this one up in the "Couples" section on the MO site (hence the cheesy expressions).... just think of it: "Leila of Andre"... hahahaha


God that was some good cheesecake


But Lains like "Screw that, I got my own dessert!" snicker


Awww, they look like lil models eh?


Me being Lains new fettish toy


Now tell me, who wouldn't feel pimp with three gorgeous girls like this with you?


Yep, twas fun, twas fun indeed... Love you guys, going to miss you like hell when I leave.
Lain stay away from too much of the A/C. I hear over-indulgence of it is bad for people... especially Asains. Leila, it wouldn't have worked between us... its not that your not hot, but your just not fit enough to bear MY child. (*cough* immigrant *cough*) And Ceci... just you watch out for your ears... sooner or later, woman... sooner or later. *laughs most wickedly*
xxx

9 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger Nathalie said...

haha dre what are you doing in front of a lingerie shop

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger toxi said...

ugh dre.. CUT UR DAMN HAIR

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Teeny said...

HAH!! DRE!!! I'm living near them and you're going to Romantica with a bunch of guys...don't turn gay, pleeeeeaaasseeeeee!!! It's way worse then salitllo there...I worry about you.

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

Shan't shan't shan't cut my hair ELENA!! (hahah God I love calling you that) And nothing you can say or do will make me *pouts defiantly*

And yes, Nats... Teeny... the lingerie shop is purely coinciental I swear. I'm not gay. hehehe

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Marie Clay said...

looks like too much fun man

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Marie Clay said...

yes, don't ever cut ur hair, long hair is sexy

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

awwww that lookss oooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u dre....

 
At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahah, score! Leave my ears out of this...(forever please, yes thank you)That was one fun day, thanks hun, yer DB (DA BOMB)...hahha, corny I know...it wasn't me!

 
At 12:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh...I don't know if I approve of this post...
very questionable.....
and hey I'm gonna be
"Canadian" soon.

Now what do you have to say to that young man?

no more immigrations...nu uh..no no no! Life's gonna rock!

Ha, when you actually think about it I'll always truly be a refugee/immigrant at heart. Thats what makes Leila, right?

Thanks for that day, it was greato!

lovin you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home