Saturday, April 28, 2007

Artistic Tribute 3

In music, this weeks runner is Marie Goode and her song "Fighting the Rain" (which you can find here: http://nathanknight.com/audio/Fighting%20The%20Rain.mp3) Its slower then what I usually enjoy but still, listen to it or I will use your soul as string to sew back the right eye of Mr. Friendly. (Mwahahaha feel the wrath of KAHN!!) In my humble opinion she's got a very very good voice though, probably better then any other female vocalist in the family.

And Marie, if your reading this I just want to say thank you for making this song. You don't know how many times it helped me with stuff that I've been going through so yes, I love you tons and tons girl so smile, o.k?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww i love that song!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ya man, GBY...out peace

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home