Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lessons

I learned a lesson today....... I learned that never under any circumstances, should one let 3 of their JETTS be near a fire at the same time.

Ahh I fooled you and I'm so pleased too! You probably thought that I would be saying something about an adjustment to my morle code or something the Lords been teaching me didn't you? Haha! No, I didn't learn anything like that today though, when I do, I'll be sure to tell you. ;)

But on the subbject of my JETTS. Their good persons, honest they are. They just can't be trusted around fire or anything shiny really. And also when your not looking Mikey will sometimes stare at you all strangely and things. Kinda scary. But yes, it turns out that all of them are lil pyro's and I had no idea. It took me awhile but, after a time, I managed to subdue thier antics and convinced them that the backyardcannot be set into conflagration and that, by all means, is no small feat when you get all three of them together.
Anyways, I go inside after a bit to make some hot chocolate and come back to see them sitting cross-legged around the thing chanting. Teeny insists that she's the high priestess of the Wala-wala cult and they force me to join in their ritual. Then, once their done with thier chants of doom, the self-appointed preistess runs around the backyard gibbering like an ape, her long hair flying around her like the adorning cape of a madwoman. Everyone is chasing her with sticks in their hands and I was laughing so hard I spilt the drink everywhere. Yes my Jetts are a little odd... but they can make anyone laugh by doing the dumbest things.

Wrote another piece today. It was because on Writersforum someone asked ppl to write a poem for this picture. And so yeah I did here's the link to the picture: http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=187149303imghy3.jpg

And here's the poem:

Pretty Lady

Pretty lady, dine with me
We'll eat the black of night;
Pretty lady drink with me:
The silk of silver light.

Pretty lady, come to me
Behold the moon of silver;
Come now darling you will see
The spine is made to shiver.

Pretty lady, climb with me
Up yonder berry branch--
Clamber up the cherry tree
Of fathers hellish ranch.

Pretty lady hang with me
In sync we'll dying swing,
Pretty lady follow me
On shadows silent wings.

And as we take this dying gasp,
Our hearts ever melded clasp.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Psycho said...

hahahahaha....dude...that was fun! I've lost my mind...so what :P

and WHY IS EVERYONE IN OUR HOME YOUR JETTS?!?!?

 
At 4:51 AM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

I dont like - our hearts ever melded clasp. It stunts the flow or something, it's the damn word 'ever' that makes it sound cheesy. Also hearts melded -sounds corny.

But yes i like the poem. thanks for it;)

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

like this one.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home