Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Special Day Indeed



I can remember the first day that I met you. I had just gotten a new girlfriend and you-quite protective of her-chatted me up to find out what I was all about. I laugh now as I remember it. We were so young then. Who would have guessed that such a trivial, haphazard meeting would have led into a friendship that has been as wonderful as its been unique? I guess one should never close themselves off to anyone. In every person there lays enormous possibility.

You've always been a good friend to me, and I'm grateful for it, even though I've never just come out straight and said it. You have been the best in so many ways: putting up with my incorrigible moods, always reading the dribble I write, laughing at my stupid jokes, and somehow-even when I don't want to-you can always bring a smile to my face.

But hell, now its your turn to smile. You dun' turned old on me, doll... but its o.k... I forgive you for it...heheh

Happy Birthday darling! I hope and pray this next year is everything that you can possibly dream for it to be. Keep on smiling...o.k? xx

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home