Tuesday, October 07, 2008

These are a few

Of my favorite things...

A good, firm shot of vodka
Reading Rimbaud, or Dostoevsky by the fireplace
Writing in violent emotion
Watching Star-trek with my family
Playing soccer or hockey goalie
Cooking (when one has the right ingredients)
Good company
Wandering through the forests alone
Intelligent debate with Mikey and Danny
History
A solid game of chess
Arabic food
Sleeping with another person
Late autumn beauty

And I'll have you know, I hate doorbells, and sleigh-bells, and schnitzel with noodles.

6 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger The Revig said...

good for you, me too

but you forgot to mention riding the range...

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

Ah, you get to do these things? Lucky you...

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

"sleeping with another person"

Oh for a friend like you to live with! :D

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

oh it's like "the sound of music" movie!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
lalalala...

Hey you walk lover, there are some lovely forests and parks here.. specially now in the fall, you'd love them. if your not so extremely busy why dont you come over this weekend?

 
At 11:24 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

Cause I will be busy. Two of the Adults in my home are gone to the FED meetings in California, the other one has locked herself in her room so that she can do the PMA. Therefore I must take care of the home by myself this whole week (which results in a very busy, very tired, Dre.)

But... maybe we can work something out for later?

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

haha right on, such a responsible young man:p
Yes, maybe we can work something out for later, just tell me when you're free and stop having such responsibilities. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home