Monday, August 20, 2007

The Things I've Been, the Places I've Done

Yes, so it has been awhile since I've posted here... I laziness perhaps, or the fact that Orangutan meat is a southern Malay delicacy--I'm still trying to decide which.

I've just been tired this past week thats all. Insomnia's been creeping up on me again, but more then it used to before. And I've been having the strangest dreams too: of hilltops with old men smoking hookahs ontop of them, sitting beneath the shade of mulberry trees.

Writing's been going full swing though, at least for my book. Poetry's been a bit dry recently but, when I do come up with something I'll let you konw though k??

Pray for me...

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

Praying for you... ;)

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

i love youuuuuu

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger The Revig said...

hookahs,eh?

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Yes hookahs, those long Turkish marijuana pipes--you know?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home