Monday, August 06, 2007

Seventy-four Nineties

It happened today, was bound to happen sooner or later and, well, it did.

Woke up at 6 in the morning to pick someone up at the train station, overslept the extra hour and a half allotted to me and lunch ended up late as a result. Dinner too was late but it wasn't my fault... the carrots were rubbery and felt like jello everytime I tried to peel them. We didn't have enough beef, so a good third of the sauce was soy...

Ahh the joys of East Bloc cuisine!!

Bought a cool whiskey flask today with the Soviet smybol engraved on the front. Spiffy lil thing, pocket size for travel convenience.

But bah, I'm just rambling, its too late here to think properly. Got about a half-chapter of my novel and a piece or two of poetry that needs work before I go to bed. So adeiu, good fellows. Something profound for you to ponder on as you sleep:

"If I hadn't have seen it with my own two eyes.... I never would have seen it!"

Adios

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

Make sure the whiskey flask is put to good use.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Marie Clay said...

Ohh, so cute, Dre cooking... sweeeetttt"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home