Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Second Round...

Well its about time that I say it. I'm moving off to Europe again... tomorrow actually. For all of those of you that knew, well good for you. For those of you that didn't: ta-da!

Its a really weird feeling because when I was flying back from the last time I was there I swore up and down that I would never go back to Europe and that my time in Canada was only temporary (two years is a pretty big temporary period, no?) And here I am now about to step across the Atlantic again and, looking back on my time here in Canada, a part of me really doesn't want to leave... Those few places and people that I grow to love I get attached to easily. It's hard to move when your comfortably situated.

But as much as I love my comfort, it only lasts so long before I find that it stifles me. The world keeps spinning, I've still got breath in my lungs, and what drifts apart assuredly returns. I won't be naive and say that this is another permanent "goodbye." Rather, it means that I'll see you again... someday.

Look out Switzerland!--here I come!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Anonymous serdar said...

pusulabet
sex hattı
https://izmirkizlari.com
rulet siteleri
rexbet
PVVFMP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home