Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Beware the Jabberwock, my son



...With teeth that bite and claws that grasp
Beware the Jub-jub tree and shun
The frumilious Bandersnatch.


And what else is there to say about that? I still cannot believe how old you are and how pretty! (see below pic) It seems like I've blinked and all of a sudden you've grown up on me. Writer... artist... musician... intellectual... body-builder... I have yet to meet another girl half as talented as you, or as intelligent. And yet, despite that, you still somehow manage to be cool and put up with my foolishness when I'm around you.

Who can ask for a better sister? I certainly can't.
Happy Birthday Teeny!! Hope this year turns out to be great for you!

(And yes... its very bizarre that your bloody 16!!)


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Teeny said...

I had a seizure when I saw the first picture and didn't finish the post.

Thanks Dre, xox

-Teeny

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger toxi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home