Friday, July 17, 2009

Recollection

I had the most horrible dream last night:

I dreamt that we met up again after another two or three years. You were wearing a deep blue sarong with splatters of white on it and an aqua bikini top. You were so beautiful, your tangled brown locks wild in the salty, Brazilian, breeze.

It took me awhile, and I wondered why we were so sad; but then I realized that it was because I didn't even know you anymore. The little smile that you would make just for me no longer flashed itself across your full, goddess lips. Your eyes--before so bright--now looked so hollow, and weary.

And I remembered all the good times that we had together, and wondered if you are happy, whatever your doing. Do you still come on, from time to time, and wonder what I'm doing? I'm guilty of that, at least. But I'm not afraid to say it now... you've been the best friend that I've ever had, and any guy would be lucky to know you as I have...

I just miss you, darling, dreadfully.
And I hope we never turn out to be that way...

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Diary said...

translation...
dear diary, I had a dream that u where in a bikini with white spots on it. sorta like the same white spots that will be on my bed sheet when i wake up. do u come on my blog anymore? or for that matter does anyone? I hope not cuz i might loose the friends i never had. ( i was castrated when i was young)...wish u well with the other guy, who does write about wet-dreams & poetry. cheers

 
At 2:19 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Charmed, I'm sure...

Tell me dear, did you come up with that one all by yourself or did you copy and paste from "Insults for Dummies 101?" If you didn't then I applaud you and suggest that you consider contributing to a weekly humor column. I'm sure it would be quite a hit with all the other pubescent kids in your neighborhood...you know the type that consider consider such drivel that you come up with to be witty... Who knows, maybe after awhile you'd manage to convince yourself that you are not in fact brainless but rather have two of the little gray cells: one for each cup of your bra.

But that's only if you practice hard enough at it, and show some smidgen of creativity. Keep at it though, you'll get the hang of it. ;)

Cheers.

 
At 5:10 AM , Anonymous Toxi said...

... No, as pathetic as "diary's" post it, I have to agree, you are absolutely sappy!

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

Perhaps... when I'm in the mood to be

 
At 12:43 AM , Anonymous bora said...

mersin
tunceli
ağrı
amasya
niğde

TG67F

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home