Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It is... *gasp* November 15th!!

Which is the reason why I haven't really been blogging for it is, as any good lil twat this side of the globe should know, the official prose month of the year. And its already half-way through!!

Writing prose wanker, not reading.

Which is, why I haven't been on much. But that is not the only excuse... no... its been hard to even fit writing in these days. Becaaaaauuusse *long trumpet sound* I've officially moved! Yes, you heard me right, moved--not visited. I'm back in Toronto for a bit now, going to be round here till the end of the year. After that, who knows.

Romania was a blast though, the teens and young people really made the experience. Different things just weren't working out for me there so now I'm back here; but ptl eh?

Anyways, I'm just rambling... if I'm not on much this month you now know why. YEY!! November 15th!!!

Adieu, adieu, to you n' you n' you.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Blogger Boo ya said...

its the fourteenth, m'love. :D and im so glad your home....now you're...closer to me somewhow???:D

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger thisisme said...

I know.. but now its the fifteenth.. which makes what I said alright in a way.

You see, I'm a prophet. I was predicting the future!! But fine.. there's no real excuse for laziness anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home