Friday, September 28, 2007

You know when's the hardest part of blogging...

When you got nothing to say...

My minds been blank since the middle of the month, blink my eyes once or twice and everything seems to pass right by me. I don't know when it began...or even if it began with me... but at some point this month life decided to overtake me. The bastard!

It'll be October soon, the ageless trees will lift their hands and droop their brightned leaves to set the world ablaze.

I truly miss the delightful smell of cedar smoke.

I'll have pictures soon, when I can get around to posting them, internet here is rather ify at the moment. But here... I was meaning to save this for a rainy day, but I guess now will suffice. Done in parody of a certain psycho's works...lets just se if we can guess who... hehe

Midgetate the Midgetator:
I am the frog that croaks at noon,
The violent swirl inside a spoon
My bladder bleeds for redemption.
Level out the fourth wall in me--
The dust will hide your deluge dance
While sickles come to cut us down
From the hands of the jealous gods
Because we loved too brazenly,
Beyond the foaming moon.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger The Schminger said...

You know you're a good writer when you can spoof yourself with style. You know you're a goddess of hobbits when other good writers spoof you with style.
Loving you, man. Check out my new blog, yeah?

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Marie Clay said...

Ohh Dre, do you love me still?
Write me, we don't have to do things my way...we can do it God's way (smiles and blinks big bright eyes"

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Teeny said...

Most definately Al Coholic.

 
At 5:30 AM , Blogger Taidgh Lynch said...

I think it's the schminger really

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger The Revig said...

I hat e the smell of cedar...

 
At 6:59 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Noo Teeny its not him... its too coherent to be that..hehe..

And yes Ri, I will be on... err this saturday (night for me) see you then eh??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home