Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Birth of Whores

Happy (begrudging) birthday Teeny, you harlot... one more year of life upon this earth... god... one would have thought that you would have died alrady and therefore spare mankind of the unnecessary horror of your existence. 14 already, good lord, if you live a year more then I'll loose the bet to Mikey that you won't survive past the opening year of the offensive.

Face it darling, nobody likes your poetry... or your art... or even your music for that matter!! In your own words, life's a bithc so screw her good! Do me a favor today (since you didn't get me a bithday present) and die. Not a glorious, memorable death but a small, unoticed one. Find a corner, or vacant chimney and curl up and die.... after all... its only good manners.

Hahahaha, no no don't worry guys. (For those of you that don't know) Teeny's my lil sis and this whole post is a big inside joke between us. Her birthday is no joke though so happy birthday lil sis, love you and keep up with the writing... you'll surpass Rimbaud someday.

kiss

8 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger Teeny said...

you silly serpent. you've forgotten my actual age again.
siiiigh...no matter. we'll all meet in the same place someday anyway.
Hile Hitler! *salut*

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Mike said...

i didnt make that bet

teeny, are you still trying to convince the cyberworld that you're anywhere from 16 to 21?

 
At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... that was really terrible. Umm... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENY! For a second I thought Dre had gone mad with hatred or something.. LHH. Wow, so for the rest of us, tell us how old you REALLY are? I'm sure you haven't passed twenty yet. So... what's your age? :)

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Silly serpent? Phfft, snakes don't walk they slither... so there *sticks out tounge defiantly*

Shh Mikey so what if we never made that bet, its all for theatrical affect..hehe

YES!! Glorious! I made someone believe that I was actually mad at you... haha, wonderful. My blog life in now complete and I can die in peace.. hehe

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Teeny said...

YES! DIE!! DIIIIEEE!!!

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Boo ya said...

haha exciting dre. lol. loev u.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger The Wump said...

Teeny I love you.
Dre, I love you AND I posted about you.
Love me.
xxx

P.S. Teeny, this does not mean I love Dre more than you. DOn't worry.

PPS. Dre, don't jealous.

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Marie Clay said...

OH God, the TEENY, Id didn't get her brithday...stone me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home